What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is also known as physical therapy, it is healthcare professionals who work on the physical movement to access, diagnosis and treatment of different diseases without any drugs and surgery.
The physiotherapist has advance knowledge of body movement science, which helps patients to maintain, restore & improve physical strength, function to underlying physical dysfunction.
Both patient and physiotherapist work together to fight many conditions like stroke, sports injury, neurological disorder,post-surgical rehabilitation, cerebral palsy, posture imbalance & many more.
For the treatment of many condition physiotherapist having different treatment tools like electrotherapy, exercises therapy, manual therapy & many other advance technique to resolve patient symptoms.
Benefits & role of physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy plays important role in treating the condition which is associated with your bone, muscles & nerve.
- Decreasing pain & swelling
- Develop strength & improve functional mobility.
- Managing acute & chronic condition of function limitation & joint restrictions.
- Improving recovery after surgery
- Helps in prevention of disease, injury. & Disability
- It helps in relieving patient with any kind of pain, because of injury or any disorder.
Physiotherapy technique for treatment.
A physiotherapist is having good knowledge movement science, he had developed so many techniques for treating the patient according to his condition.which are includes:
- Manual therapy: It is a physical treatment used by a certified physiotherapist to treat musculoskeletal pain & postural correction, this technique include joint mobilization & Joint manipulation.Example:- myofascial release, stretching, chiropractic, spinal manipulation, traction etc.
- Dry needling:- This technique is also known as intramuscular stimulation, which is used for the treatment of pain and movement impairment, In which a “thin filiform needle” inserted through the skin into the skeletal muscles trigger point & muscular connective tissue, to reduce muscle tension & normalized dysfunction.
- Cupping therapy:- In this technique therapist put special cups to create suction on your skin, this will helps in reducing pain, inflammation, increase blood flow & give deep tissue massage.
- Kinetic chain release:- This technique is very effective in posture imbalance cases, in which a physiotherapist used specific exercise and stretch to activate body fascia line’s to correct muscles & joint imbalance.
- Laser therapy:- Low-level laser therapy is used by a physiotherapist to treat musculoskeletal disease. Laser affects the connective tissue cells & accelerate connective tissue repair & work as an anti-inflammatory agent, this will help in decreasing pain swelling and inflammation.
Condition treated by physiotherapy:-
→Orthopedic condition treated by physiotherapy
- PIVD ( Prolapse intervertebral disc)
- Frozen shoulder ( adhesive capsulitis)
- Tennis elbow
- Knee ligament injury
- Patellar tendonitis
- Neck pain
- Nerve impingement
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Stains & Sprains
- Knee pain
- Forward head posture
- Dowagers hump
→ Neurological condition treated by physiotherapy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Bells palsy ( face palsy)
- Motor neuron disease
Physiotherapy Treatment In Jaipur
Physiopoint physiotherapy & Sports injury clinic is situated at vidhyadhar Nagar Jaipur to provide best physiotherapist treatment in Jaipur, we have a team of a physiotherapist who are trained in all advanced physiotherapy technique and good in assessment and planning treatment for your disease.
At physio point clinic, we have all advance modality available to treat the different condition of pain and restrictions.
Electrotherapy modalities are:
- LASER ( class 3b)
- TENS ( Trans electric nerve stimulation)
- IFT ( Interferential therapy)
- SWD ( Shortwave diathermy)
- Hot packs
- Muscle stimulator
- Cervical & Lumber traction
Other treatment tools are:-
- Cupping therapy
- Dry needling
- Foam roller
- Thera band
The physiopoint clinic also provide home care services, because of the pain it is difficult for you to visit the clinic, so are trained physiotherapist will provide treatment to you at your home. you can directly call us on 07737396799 to book your physiotherapy treatment at home.