- Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy surgery for Piles/Bawaseer/hemorrhoids.
- What are the grades/types of Piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- What are the causes of piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- different surgery for piles/bawaseer.
- What are the contrainduction or complication of stapler hemorrhoidectomy.
- why stapler surgery is better then other sugery ?
Stapler hemorrhoidectomy is a surgical procedure in which surgeon removed the enlarged hemorrhoids( grade 3 & grade 4) with the help of stapler gadget .stapler hemorrhoidectomy is recommended for those patients who had complain of prolapsed hemorrhoids ( piles/bawaseer bahar aana). Mostly grade 3 and grade 4 hemorrhoids or mucosal prolapse. Patients are also complaining of severe bleeding per rectum with severe pain during motion ( defecation).
Piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids are divided into 4 grades according to their symptoms and prolapse stage.
What are the causes of piles/bawaseer/hemorrhoids?
- -Blooming of Piles/hemorrhoids factors are totally depending upon person Diet, exercise, long sitting habit or sometimes piles are heredity as well.
But some factors are responsible and associate in piles growth.
- Long sitting/driving-due to long sitting, anal muscles become fatigue or anal/rectum veins inflammation
- Heavyweight lifting-due to weak sphincter muscle causes piles blooming during heavy weight lifting
- Recurrent constipation-due to constipation, sometimes patient can’t pass stool smoothly, for passing stool he has to apply pressure to anal muscle which increases the chances of the anal vein and muscle inflammation.
- Pregnancy-Pregnant woman is having more chances of piles before and after delivery because of loose pelvic floor muscle
- Less fiber diet
- Less water intake
- Stapler Hemorrhoidectomy
- Laser surgery
- Anal stenosis
- Severe mucosal fibrosis
- Anal, rectal inflammation
- Patient in anticoagulation therapy
Complication of stapler Hemorrhoidectomy:-
- Perianal infection is very common after surgery.
- Sometimes excessive force during defecation on 1st week of surgery damage the stapled line and patient had severe pain during motion
- Stapled line infection is also seen during 1 st and 2nd week of surgery
- Rectum swelling and heaviness during the 1st week of surgery.
- Some patient also complains of perianal muscles weakness after stapler surgery, which further corrected by pelvic floor exercise
- Less pre and post operation complication
- Less pain
- Short hospital stay
- Expensive but safe and best result
- Return to work after 3 days of surgery
- Minimal blood loss during and after surgery
- No cuts no dressing..
call for surgery:- 7976884622
Stapler surgery video:-